Wednesday, November 7, 2012

10.31.2012 Trick or Treat

It is 430am is this a Trick? How can one awake when one slept @ 2 am. But, awake I Must!

After getting ready and what seems to be some chaos due to last minute things beyond my control as if the adversary is trying to play one last Trick! My family and I kneel down in circle to say our family prayer. The last I will say together with my parents and siblings at least for the 24 months that I will be on my mission. I was so overwhelmed with the spirit as I whisper and pray I could barely get the words out of my mouth without sobbing all through the end.

Lots of hugs! Lots of Tears! It is bittersweet! And Although it is bittersweet, to leave my family behind for 2 years... I shall not dwell on what I would miss but, instead on what I can accomplish as I look forward to the best 2 years of my life!

A TREAT! Indeed it is! It is such a treat to be an ambassador for The Lord.

Yours Truly,
Elder D.J. Sablan




No comments:

Post a Comment