Wednesday, November 7, 2012

10.30.2012 Being Set Apart as a Missionary

My favorite scripture: Psalms 27: 1 & 14 "1. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 14. Wait on The Lord: be of good courage and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on The Lord"

The above scripture gives me so much comfort and courage to go and serve a mission... I Know that through Faith and Prayers...all things are possible. Obedience is the key. As Nephi says and I quote 1 Nephi 3:7 "I will go and do the things which The Lord hath commanded, for I know that The Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the things which he commandeth them."

The Companionship of the Holy Ghost with the special blessing and being set apart as a missionary elevates my soul. I feel so humble with the opportunity to represent The Lord.

I am ready!

As one mighty Elder once said "Hurrah for Israel! To Zion To Zion"

D&C 4:4 "For behold the field is white already to harvest;"

I am ready! to serve him with all my heart, might, mind and strength.

Thank you for all your prayers.

Elder DJ Sablan, Jr.




No comments:

Post a Comment