Wednesday, November 7, 2012

10.30.2012 Thoughts, Feelings and a Little Prayer

October 30th, 2012 - Thoughts, Feelings, and a Little Prayer

My last dayhome, and so many emotions felt. I guess it hasn’t really hit me that I’mofficially on my mission even though I’ve been set apart just hours ago. Theblessing was amazing, and I cried when I received it. I feel so good! Likethere’s life within my body. I feel like I have a soul! 
Packing ispretty difficult. Not the part where I have to sort through mounds of clothingdeciding which p-day outfits would be best to bring but, just going through themotions and the feelings. Wow. I’m actually leaving home… for 2 years! 
Blessed day ithas been. To all my loved ones, thank you so much for your kindness,generosity, love, and support. I look forward to putting work in the field tobless you all and make you proud. Please keep me in your prayers as I know IWILL need them.
My flight is at7am, and I have to be up at 4am. Sleep! I need it. I’ve been so deprived theselast few days. But the Lord always invigorates me.
Anyways, this blog will beupdated by my family.  I hope this blog iseffective.
Hasta la pastaSeattle! See you in 2 years! :)
Yours truly
Elder DJ SablanJr.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment